The Latest Staycation Ideas
Be part of a totally different circus experience. The UniverSoul Circus is an interactive circus experience that combines urban energy, music, and style with a combination of distinctive artistry. The Chicago show this year will be at Washington Park from September 24th through October 19th. Tickets are on sale right now and can be purchased through the ticket box office or through several local ticket distributors. Before you get your tickets though, here are some tips for how you can save a little extra money off the total cost of your tickets.
Now if you miss out on this discount then don’t worry. There are several other ways that you can save a little extra money. If you purchase your tickets online then be sure to check for offer codes. You should notice an offer code box at the top of the ticket selection page. Just enter your coupon in that box and then click apply. You should see the discount below. If you are a member of AAA then try entering AAANOW into the offer code box to see what they current discount is. There’s also the buy 1 get 1 free offer for adult tickets if you purchase your tickets ahead of time before the opening day. Families are offered the ME + 3 ticket option where you can receive a discount on 2 adult tickets and 2 children’s tickets for UniverSoul Circus Chicago. Finally, be sure to listen to WGCI 107.5 as they often announce ticket specials or announce their own offer codes that you can use on your ticket purchase.
Now if you are attending another show at another location then be sure to check out the UniverSoul Circus coupons first to make sure that you get the absolute most savings possible on your ticket purchase. Each location offers their own discount opportunities.
The International Gem and Jewelry Show is back in Chicago for 2014. It’s the largest gem and jewelry show in the Chicago area. The event is being held at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont and the dates are from August 8th through the 10th. Currently there are 128 exhibitors signed up for the show so you will certainly have plenty to choose from. You can check the InterGem site for a full list of all of the exhibitors if you wish. Ticket prices remain the same, which is $8 per person. Of course there are a few ways for you to save a little more money off your admission.
You can also purchase your tickets directly online and save $2 off the gate admission price. The purchase process goes through TicketMob and the discount is automatic. No coupon is needed here. You can also register with the International Gem and Jewelry Show using your email address and they will send you a $2 off coupon that you can print and bring with you to the show. Present it at the ticket window to get your $2 off discount.
If you are in the military then be sure to mention this when you arrive and you can get free admission to the International Gem and Jewelry Show. This free admission is good for all active duty military service men and women as well as retired military. All you have to do is show them your military ID to get the free admission ticket.
Now if you are attending the International Gem and Jewelry Show at another venue or date then be sure to first check out the International Gem and Jewelry Show coupons to make sure that you get the absolute most savings possible on your admission to the show.
Note: there is a fee of $13 for parking across from the convention center.
The Bristol Renaissance Faire for 2014 is now underway. In case you are not familiar with it, the Bristol Renaissance Faire is held every weekend from summer to fall. The dates this year are from July 5th through September 1st. There are a lot of discount opportunities and coupons available too so if you are planning to visit then be sure to check out the tips and suggestions which are outlined below. They should help you to save a little extra money off of the cost of your admission to the 2014 Bristol Renaissance Faire.
- Visit on opening weekend and all kids 12 and under get free admission. This is the only weekend of the season where kids get free admission to the Bristol Renaissance Faire.
- The weekend of August 2nd and 3rd features great deals on shopping. Plus, if you spend $200 on this weekend you will get two complimentary tickets for admission.
- August 16th and 17th features Boy Scout and Girl Scout weekend. Wear your uniform (adults too) and get a discount on admission to the Bristol Renaissance Faire.
- You can also stop by any Walgreens in the area to pick up coupons for the Bristol Renaissance Faire. Pretty much all of the Walgreens in northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin offer these coupons.
- Purchase your Bristol Renaissance Faire tickets online and you can automatically save $2 off the cost of your admission. No coupon or promo code is needed for this discount.
- For 2014 the season pass for the Bristol Renaissance Faire is just $125. You also get a ton of other discounts so if you get the membership it ends up paying for itself in just 2 weekends.
Be sure to check out the Bristol Renaissance Faire coupons first to make sure that you get the absolute most savings possible for your admission there. You will find a general listing of the latest known coupons, discounts, promotions, and deals.